Sharing documents easily and to collect feedback from external recipients is a way to improve productivity and customer satisfaction. Deploying a document without sending the actual document as an e-mail attachment or a download link enables true collaboration workspaces.
TX Text Control allows you to integrate document collaboration directly into your infrastructure and applications. We just published a new pre-release version of the DocumentViewer that allows you to highlight text in order to add comments to a document.
Like with any other annotation object, the color of textual highlights can be changed:
The DocumentViewer provides all typical annotation types out-of-the-box:
- Textual Highlights are used to add a comment to a range of text.
- Notes are inserted at any location to add a textual note.
- Text can be added at any location of a page.
- Stamps can be customized and inserted at any location.
- Drawings are used to mark locations in a document.
You can test this new annotation feature using our live demo:
In order to test this functionality in your own application, make sure to upgrade your DocumentViewer NuGet package to the latest pre-release version:
Install-Package TXTextControl.Web.DocumentViewer -Version 29.0.306.500-beta