Congratulations, it's a TX Text Control! Last week, the proud parents of TX Text Control celebrated the 20th anniversary of our little baby. The first DLL was born on April 18th, 1991. Size: 55KB. Target: Getting the most comprehensive word processing tool for Visual Studio. The following illustration shows the technology milestones in the last 20 years.
From our mission statement:
We are highly innovative in the field of word processing: Research and development is part of our daily bread, as is exceptional customer service. The resulting products assist our customers to work in a productive and highly efficient manor.
Our efforts were always rewarded. Here are only some unique technologies we invented:
- True WYSIWYG rendering of documents.
- First available Microsoft Word format filter to import and export MS Word DOC files.
- First true WYSIWYG rich text editor component for WPF.
- More than 2 years ago, we presented LiveDocx, a web service to create documents in the cloud.
- Rich text editor for Internet Explorer using .NET SmartClient technology.
We are very proud of TX Text Control and our technology. But more than that, we are proud to help you - our users - with outstanding components and technology to make better software.
Thanks for your support in the last 20 years. We have many more creative ideas for the next 20 years.