FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Charlotte, NC, United States (October 23, 2003) - Today, TX Text Control ActiveX Server 10.1 - a server control that can be deployed on Microsoft Internet Information Server - was released. TX Text Control ActiveX Server 10.1 is a fully programmable ASP word processor engine that offers an extensive palette of word processing features.
Documents can be created on-the-fly from databases, binary files (MS Word), ASCII files (XML, RTF, HTML) and image data (JPG, PNG, BMP, TIF, GIF, WMF). Output is sent to an HTTP stream or to a file, without displaying anything on the server monitor. TX Text Control ActiveX Server 10.1's rich set of word processing features can be accessed programmatically from server-side applications without any user interaction.
- Server-side creation of word processor documents
- Supports PDF, XML, CSS, RTF, HTML, DOC (Word 97 to Word XP), ANSI and Unicode
- Tables, headers & footers, hyperlinks, bullets, numbered lists, zoom, page view and images
- Dynamic content creation from most word processing and image file formats
- Press-ready PDF file creation direct on the HTTP server
- Free technical support