FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Charlotte, NC, United States (October 1, 2000) - TX Text Control, the royalty free, robust and powerful word processing component in reusable form, was released today in version 8.
Version 8 provides new and enhanced features in all of TX Text Control's key areas, making it more flexible and usable for both the developer and the end-user. Additionally, version 8 places special emphasis on office and internet-based applications.
Key Features in TX Text Control 8
- ActiveX for Visual Basic and Delphi
- Class Library for Visual C++
- HTML, RTF, Word 6 to 2000, ANSI and Unicode file formats
- TIFF, BMP, JPEG, WMF image formats
- Headers and footers
- Bullets and numbered lists
- Text flow around embedded images, OLE objects and controls
- Undo and redo
A free downloadable fully-featured evaluation version copy of TX Text Control 8, including a library of sample programs, is available for download from the TX Text Control download section.
For more information on TX Text Control, visit our web site, e-mail or call us.