Starting with TX Text Control .NET 31.0 Service Pack 1, our sample applications for all TX Text Control .NET products are hosted on GitHub. This is the first step of our modernizing process for deploying these sample applications. They are currently installed with the setup application of their corresponding TX Text Control .NET product.
The main repository contains a README file that provides an overview of TX Text Control .NET and lists all links to the following .NET sample repositories:
- TX Text Control .NET Server for ASP.NET (C#)
- TX Text Control .NET for Windows Forms (C#)
- TX Text Control .NET for WPF (C#)
- TX Text Control .NET for Windows Forms (VB.NET)
- TX Text Control .NET for WPF (VB.NET)
They are categorized into our three supported .NET products and the programming language of choice. Due to that approach, it is possible to clone the code for your product and language only.
The five repositories listed above contain a README file plus the samples corresponding to each individual repository title.
Their README files are structured similarly to the main repository README. Additionally, they describe each sample category within in a few sentences.
We're currently planning for these repositories to
- replace the InstallShield Wizard sample installation option and
- integrate them into the Text Control Help Center
in future versions of TX Text Control to provide you always with the latest version of our official sample applications.