I am really happy to announce that we have just added a new member to the TX Text Control family:
TX Text Control Server for ASP.NET (incl. Windows Forms) 12.0 is a server component that can be deployed on Microsoft Internet Information Server. It is a fully programmable ASP.NET word processor engine that offers an extensive palette of word processing features.
Using TX Text Control Server for ASP.NET (incl. Windows Forms) 12.0, you can create documents on-the-fly from databases, binary files (Microsoft Word), ASCII files (XML, RTF, HTML) and image data (JPG, PNG, BMP, TIF, GIF, WMF). Output is sent to an HTTP stream or to a file, without displaying anything on the server monitor.
TX Text Control Server for ASP.NET (incl. Windows Forms) 12.0's rich set of word processing features can be accessed programmatically from server side applications without any user interaction.
- Supports XML, PDF, CSS, RTF, HTML, DOC, ANSI, Unicode and many more
- Images formats: JPG, GIF, PNG, WMF, BMP and TIF
- Complex nested tables, headers, footers, text frames, text fields, bullets, numbered lists, images
- Password secured, encrypted Adobe PDF documents with different access permissions
- Object-oriented classes, designed for Visual Studio .NET (.NET Framework 2.0 ready)
- Generate press-ready PDF files directly on the HTTP server
- Free technical support from highly qualified engineers
Thirty Day Free Evaluation Version
I encourage you to download the free thirty day evaluation version of TX Text Control .NET for Windows Forms 12.0. Deploying the component on your server is really easy and will offer you a good way of getting to know the latest member of the TX Text Control family: