FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Charlotte, NC, United States (July 26, 2000) - The Imaging Source Europe GmbH announces the TX Text Control Class Library which enables developers to use TX Text Control with Microsoft Visual C++ and the Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC).
TX Text Control enables developers to add sophisticated text formatting and display capabilities to their applications and has been used for years in the Visual Basic and Delphi developer communities. As TX Text Control is completely royalty-free, all end-applications can be shipped to an unlimited number of customers without any additional costs.
The new Microsoft Visual C++ Class Library offers the following key benefits:
Ease of Use
- Designed especially for Microsoft Visual C++ and MFC, the class library seamlessly integrates into C++ projects, eliminating the need to call DLL messages or OCX properties.
- The class library directly uses TX Text Control's core components, thus is fast and easy to deploy.
CTextControlbase class, with member functions for all of TX Text Control's features, including headers and footers, tables, macro fields, and images.
CTXViewclasses with full support for MFC's document/view architecture.
- Separate classes for button bar, ruler and status bar.
- Ready to use document handling, printing and print preview.
- Step-by-step guide on how to integrate the TX Text Control Class Library into an MFC project.
- 'Scribble'-like tutorial.
- Extensive Reference Manual with overview chapters and class reference.
The class library is now included with the Professional Version of TX Text Control.