As a Microsoft Visual Studio Industry Partner (VSIP), we have committed to support the latest versions of Microsoft Visual Studio and the new features. Since early CTP versions (community technology preview), we have been testing and integrating the new Visual Studio version.
TX Text Control .NET for Windows Forms 16.0 and TX Text Control .NET for WPF 16.0 have been tested and adapted to support this new version. TX Text Control now fully supports Visual Studio 2010.
Supported features are:
- .NET Framework 4.0
- .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
- Toolbox support
- Property browsing
- Data binding with designer dialog box support
- WYSIWYG preview>
- Drag & drop in the designer
- SmartTag support (common tasks wizard)
- IntelliSense support (including member description)
You did not see the new TX Text Control .NET 16.0 features yet? You can download a trial version here:TX Text Control Trial Versions