New TX Text Control Product
We are very happy to announce that today we released a new member into the TX Text Control family:
TX Text Control Server for ASP.NET (incl. Windows Forms) 12.0 is a server component that can be deployed on Microsoft Internet Information Server. It is a fully programmable ASP.NET word processor engine that offers an extensive palette of word processing features.
Using TX Text Control Server for ASP.NET (incl. Windows Forms) 12.0, you can create documents on-the-fly using data from databases, binary files (Microsoft Word), ASCII files (XML, RTF, HTML) and image data (JPG, PNG, BMP, TIF, GIF, WMF). Output is sent to an HTTP stream or to a file, without displaying anything on the server monitor.
TX Text Control Server for ASP.NET (incl. Windows Forms) 12.0's rich set of word processing features can be accessed programmatically from server side applications without any user interaction.
- Supports XML, PDF, CSS, RTF, HTML, DOC, ANSI, Unicode and many more
- Images formats: JPG, GIF, PNG, WMF, BMP and TIF
- Complex nested tables, headers, footers, text frames, text fields, bullets, numbered lists, images
- Password secured, encrypted Adobe PDF documents with different access permissions
- Object-oriented classes, designed for Visual Studio .NET (.NET Framework 2.0 ready)
- Generate press-ready PDF files directly on the HTTP server
- Free technical support from highly qualified engineers
We have set up a number of live demonstrations that run on our servers. They serve to showcase some of TX Text Control Server for ASP.NET (incl. Windows Forms)'s basic and advanced functionality. Please take a look at:
Thirty day free evaluation version
We encourage you to download the free thirty day evaluation version of TX Text Control .NET for Windows Forms 12.0. Deploying the component on your server is really easy and will offer you a good way of getting to know the latest member of the TX Text Control family:
Free, unlimited support
As with all other TX Text Control products, TX Text Control Server for ASP.NET (incl. Windows Forms) 12.0 comes with free, unlimited technical support. For comprehensive details on how to contact the Support Department, please take a look at:
The Newsletter Team