Next Monday, we are going to release an intermediate service pack that fixes the following known issues. We decided to release this special service pack as we understand that the issues in TX Text Control v10 were rather serious (such as the non-print and PDF issues). The other fixed known issues have been included, as we had already fixed them.
Fixed known issues
- Under Windows 95/98/98SE/ME and using certain printer drivers, TX Text Control would not print.
- If no printer driver was installed on the system, the PDF export filter issued an error message. The PDF file was not created.
- RTF files that were created by COCOA (Apple Macintosh) could not be imported.
- Tables in Netscape were not displayed correctly, due to a bug in Netscape 4.78.
- Empty lines were not exported to HTML.
- Negative values are now permitted in CSS files. This is useful, for example, when using first indent etc.
This is an intermediate service pack and will be released on Monday, 4 November 2002. We will be releasing a full service pack in the very near future.
Download on Monday
As soon as the service pack is released, it will be posted to the service pack page and the list of known issues will be updated.
TX Text Control .NET for Windows Forms v10 releasing in November
Work on TX Text Control .NET for Windows Forms v10 has not yet been completed. Due to the complexity of the .NET framework, we expect TX Text Control .NET for Windows Forms v10 to be finished in approximately one month. We thank you for your patience.
The Newsletter Team